Technology On-the-Go: Accelerating Local Transportation with Livery Car App
New Orleans is a city that lives for convenience and loves to keep it local. These two worlds come together in the Livery Car App, Aaron Dirks and Limousine Livery‘s answer to Uber and New Orleans’ newest on-demand transportation connection.
As featured in the February article by BizNewOrleans, this smartphone-based ground transportation tool connects riders with luxury vehicles. Designed with our customers in mind, our car hailing app brings a personal chauffeur to your smartphone. From Ninth Street and Magazine to Esplanade Avenue, you can fit the Big Easy in your back pocket, and it’s pushing the envelope for what it means to “grab a cab” in New Orleans.
When you schedule a ride with us, we don’t leave you with only a pickup location, an estimated time of arrival, and the hope of contact.
What does Livery Car offer Customers?
- Simple to Navigate
- Advanced Booking Available
- Flat-Rate Fee Structure
- Driver Contact Information Provided
- Local Customer Service
- 24-Hour Dispatch Center
- Builds the Local Economy – Choosing to Ride Livery Car means choosing to ride with a local New Orleans company. Your money stays local with us.
- Simplifies Event Transportation – Advanced Booking gives you the chance to plan your rides up to 8 days before your event.
- Offers 24-Hour Support – No matter where you are in New Orleans, or what time it is, you can contact us to book a ride, or call for support.
- Removes the Stress of New Orleans parking – Never get another parking ticket again.
- Brings Luxury to Every Ride – 1/3 of our fleet is composed of limousines. If an SUV or Sedan isn’t available, you might get a complimentary upgrade to a limo.